Online MBA from Jain University
This programme is at the Master’s level and offers a Master of Business Administration degree through JAIN Online, the organization’s online learning department (Deemed-to-be-University). Along with the ability to take a cross-functional and open elective, this two-year curriculum includes foundation classes, core courses, electives, and a thorough master thesis project. The AICTE’s model curriculum, which is required for a full-time online MBA programme, is incorporated into the core and electives.
The electives were created with the needs of the industry in mind. Offering these electives starting in the second semester of the programme assures a thorough exploration of the electives. The programme is meant to give students in-depth knowledge of the electives they have selected and how to use it to enhance decision-making and business operations. Our online MBA programme aims to improve students’ leadership and business acumen, accelerating their transition into management positions in corporations.
Jain University Online MBA Electives
- Advertising and Branding
- Banking and Finance
- Business Intelligence and AI (Accredited by AI Society, UK)
- Business Intelligence and Analytics (Accredited by IoA, UK)
- Data Science and Analytics
- Digital Marketing and E-commerce
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership
- Finance and Leadership (Accredited by CIMA, UK)
- Finance and Marketing
- General Management
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management and Finance
- Information Technology Management
- International Finance (Accredited by ACCA, UK)
- International Marketing (Accredited by CIM, UK)
- Investment Banking and Equity Research
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Marketing and Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Finance (Accredited by CPA, US + CMA, US)
- Strategy and Leadership
- Systems and Operations Management
Program Duration of Online MBA from Jain University :
Eligibility for Admission in MBA in Jain University
Pass in any stream of an undergraduate (Bachelor’s) programme with a minimum three-year duration from a UGC-recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% or an equivalent letter or numerical grade. Candidates who are SC or ST will receive a 5% relaxation.
Jain University Online MBA Learning Methodology
- Each course requires about 120 hours of study.
- Live online audio-video seminars with two-way interaction.
- A pre-recorded audio-visual lecture is accessible on the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Assignments, tests, MCQs, essay-style questions, case studies, and other self-study exercises.
- Methods of experiential education that include both individual and group initiatives.
- Complete e-content and printed resources for in-depth reference.
- Interactions through the LMS’s discussion forum.
- Multimedia Content
How to Enroll into the Online MBA Program from Jain University?
- Visit the Jain Online Enrollment form.
- Sign up and complete the details.
- Pay fee through net banking/debit card/credit card or EMI with 0 % interest.