Table of Content
IMT CDL Ghaziabad Distance Online MBA 2022
IMT CDL Online MBA Admission 2022
Education is the acquisition of the art of utilization of knowledge. Knowledge in the management field, like other disciplines, is expanding very fast.
Education is central to the human resources development and empowerment in any country, and the quality of education is judged by the kind of humans it produces. Education is the means whereby adults pass on their beliefs and values to their children.
The growing internationalisation of higher education, especially professional courses and institutions, increasing international co-operation and the emergence of new, transnational education providers are posing a challenge to national higher education systems. The new knowledge-based society demands managers who are flexible and versatile. They need to learn continuously and upgrade their skills as the technology advances. Innovative forms of transnational education based on internet have been opened to students around the world. This has made distance education more vibrant and a rewarding experience.
IMT – CDL has been contributing to this educational revolution in its own way. Fully alive to the emerging challenge, the Centre has been in the forefront establishing a lead through preparing managers of tomorrow with distinct vision blended with technology and skills. The centre strives to create leaders in management and entrepreneurship by helping its students acquire the necessary skills.
IMT CDL Online MBA : The Location
IMT – CDL is located on a lush green 6 acre campus and is just an hour’s drive from Delhi. The Institute boasts of world-class infrastructure consisting of a fully networked Wi-Fi campus, well-equipped classrooms, a modern auditorium and a well-stocked library.
IMT CDL Online MBA : Portfolio of Programmes
IMT – CDL offers a wide spectrum of management and information technology programmes. The curriculum is constantly updated to be in touch with the dynamic global and Indian environment. Learning is further enhanced by information technology that connects students to resources and data around the globe. The approach to management education is founded on continuous innovation, development of practical knowledge and a relentless commitment to academic excellence.
Recognition by Distance Education Council (DEC) : IMT Online MBA
IMT CDL Online MBA has been recognised by Distance Education Council, Government of India, vide their letter no. DEC/Recog/IMT/07/5966, dated 4th October 2007 for offering distance education programmes. Recognition of DEC extended by their letter no. DEC/IMT/Ghaziabad/2011/7277 dated 07th October, 2011.
Call / whats app Us on +916264319604 and We will help you fill the form and take admission in IMT CDL Online MBA / Executive MBA
IMT Ghaziabad Online Distance MBA Fees
Two Year PGDM IMT CDL GHAZIABAD Online MBA FEES :
The programme provides an intensive, stimulating and challenging learning experience in the management discipline.
|PGDM-Two Years MBA Programme
|Semester-1 ( in INR )
|Semester-2 ( in INR )
|Semester-3 ( in INR )
|Semester-4 ( in INR )
Eligibility for Admission in IMT Ghaziabad Distance MBA
- Minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Two Year PGDM and 13 Months PGCM Programme is Graduation in any discipline.
- For 15 Months PGDM (Executive) Programme, graduation with full time work experience of minimum 5 years after graduation is required.
- The maximum duration for completing any programme is double the number of months of the normal duration of that programme.
Documents to be Attached with the Application Form for IMT CDL Ghaziabad Distance MBA:
- Two passport size photographs Photocopy of the Degree or the final year marksheet
- Photocopy of class 10th passing certificate for verification of date of birth, student and father’s name
- Photocopy of the class 12th passing certificate
- ID Proof – Photocopy of Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport
- Experience Certificate wherever applicable
- Photocopy of the Certificate for verification of the defense personnel, SC/ST, war widows & handicapped candidates