Online B.Com from Manipal University
Documents Needed for Admission in Online BCA in Manipal University
- Proof of identity – Aadhaar card, passport, voter’s ID, PAN card with photograph, any other Govt.-issued photo identity card
- Proof of address – Aadhaar card, passport, voter’s ID, gas bill, bank statement, post-paid mobile statement
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Graduation marksheet (for PG students)
- CAT / GMAT / MAT valid score for MBA
- Work experience certificate
- Graduation degree certificate
- Scholarship documents
- Defence Service certificate
- Divyaang scholarship
- Reserved Category certificate
What is the selection process for Online in B.Com from Manipal University?
All submitted applications for the online degree will be evaluated for eligibility by the Admissions team of Manipal University Jaipur. In case the university requires further clarification, the candidate will be intimated via email, SMS or a phone call.
Candidates will be notified by Manipal University Jaipur within five working days of submitting the application.
Online B.Com Course Fee in Manipal University in 2022
INR 80,000 (all inclusive)
INR 13,333 each semester