Our admission and career consultants can help you choose the right course offered by M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), based on your interest and merit.
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology in Bangalore is amid the leading colleges that offer both BE (undergraduate) and postgraduate (MTech) course. It was established in the year 1962 by Late Dr MS Ramaiah, the late philanthropist and industrialist. It is a private engineering college and a highly sought after institute amid engineering aspirants. This autonomous institution is affiliated to the VTU, Belagavi, accredited by NBA and approved by AICTE in New Delhi. The most modern and advanced infrastructural facilities such as Wi-Fi, cultural and literary activity centers, recreation centers, cafeteria, hostels, student amenities such as sports centers, libraries, clinics, workshops, laboratories, seminar halls, classrooms amid others will work wonders in making the experience of the students enjoyable and memorable.
Achievements till date
It is broadly categorized into faculty and student achievements
- N V R Naidu had been honored with the prestigious Prof B.G. Raghavendra Memorial Award via ORSI. He was also awarded with Dr J.M Mahajan National award via the Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering and Fellowship by the Institution of Engineers
- Dr G.S Prakash had been enrolled as the Fellow of the Institution of Engineers
- Ragini Gopi bagged the winner position at the basketball tournament organized at VP Dr P G Halakkati College of Engineering and Technology on April 2015
- Suhaib Soofi Mohd bagged the winner position on May 2015 at the basketball tournament VTU, inter engineering collegiate at BLDEA’s CET Vijayapur
Ragini Gopi bagged the winner position in 2014-15 in the 9th Dr MS Ramaiah Memorial inter engineering college basketball tournament men and women
- Akshay S Murthy got the Rashtrapati Scout award in 2014 by the Hon President of India. He also received the runner up trophy at the4x200m freestyle relay. Besides, he also won 2 silver medals on 2014 at the VTU state swim meet
- Sumit Barigidad bagged the 3rd position in 2014 at the 76th National Table Tennis championship
- Vamshi Krishna N V bagged the 1st place on 2014 at the Western Acoustics event organized by the PES University. He also bagged the 1st position the same year in Altra of Rock at Echoes along with the 1st position in 2013 in Kalanjali for western group song competition. The list does not end here. Vamshi also took part in 2012 in the RC Aircraft Design and Fabrication workshop held by Aerotrix and bagged the consolation prize at Rock Arena held in NIE, Mysore on the same year
- Ragini Gopi bagged the runner up trophy in 2014 at the inter engineering collegiate basketball tournament organized by the R V College of Engineering
- Shivalika received the third position on 2013 in the Techno Cultural Event called Anaadyanta for Vocal Solo Western at NITTE Meenakshi Institute of Technology in Bangalore
- Riddi P Shah took part in the 5th Christ University Parliamentary Debate in Bangalore held by Christ University. Riddi also took part in 2013 in the famous VIT debating tournament at the VIT University, Vellore. Besides, she took part in 2012 in the 3rd NALSAR inter varsity debating championship organized at NALSAR, Hyderabad and on the very same year took part in the Parliamentary Debate organized in Bangalore by Mount Carmel College. Klene Park Ltd and Micro Labs Ltd
- Vijeth J Benagal took part in the global conference on July 2013 at the AIESEC Korea 2013 Summer NLDC Agenda and delivered a thorough talk related to National Leadership Develop
- Sanjay Kumar R won the 2nd position in 2012 in KUMITE event under the Black belt category in the International invitational open karate championship in Bangalore
- Manaswini took part in 2012 in the VTU intercollegiate inter zone throwball tournament organized in Bangalore at the East West Institute of Technology. On the very same year she bagged the winner place again in the VTU intercollegiate throwball tournament
A sneak peek on the courses offered :
At MS Ramaiah Institute the following courses are offered,
The BE course duration offered here is about 4 years and the different streams provided include- telecommunication engineering, medical electronics, mechanical engineering, instrumentation technology, information science and engineering, industrial engineering and management, electronics and communication engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, computer science and engineering, civil engineering, chemical engineering and biotechnology
The ME course duration offered here is about 2 years and the different streams provided include VLSI Design and Embedded Systems, structural engineering, software engineering, manufacturing science and engineering, industrial engineering, digital electronics and communication engineering, computer science and engineering, computer network engineering, computer integrated manufacturing, computer applications in the industrial drives and biotechnology
Apart from this, BBA and MBA courses are also offered at the MS Ramaiah University.
Fee Structure MSRIT MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology
BE/BTech Fees Structure MSRIT:
All courses are of 4 years duration and the fees mentioned below is on per year basis
- Electronics Engineering- Rs 2 lakhs per annum
- Mechanical Engineering-Rs 2 lakhs per annum
- Electrical Engineering- Rs 2 lakhs per annum
- Computer Science Engineering- Rs 2 lakhs per annum
- Civil Engineering- Rs 2 lakhs per annum
Master of Technology/Engineering Fees Structure MSRIT :
All courses are of 2 years duration and the fees mentioned below is on per year basis Taking an admission at the Christ University is a prestigious and reputable opportunity for a student. One should train and equip himself with the requisite course for taking our admission tests and securing a rank that merits obtaining admission to the course. We have a very systematic but strict method of selecting students for our course. We exercise this rigorous practice to ensure that only the worthy students are allotted a seat in the university. We conduct entrance examinations for the different courses offered at the university, which need to be cleared by a student with enough credentials, in order to secure a seat in one of the courses listed above. Our panel is available at most times to assist students seeking admission and they should be consulted in case there is any doubt regarding the process.
- Computer Network- Rs 175000 per annum
- Embedded System and VLSI- Rs 175000 per annum
- Signal Processing- Rs 175000 per annum
- Automobile Engineering- Rs 175000 per annum
Master of Technology/Engineering Fees Structure MSRIT :
- All courses are of 2 years duration and the fees mentioned below is on per year basis
- Marketing management- Rs 205000 per annum
- Operations Management- Rs 205000 per annum
- Human Resource management – Rs 205000 per annum
- Finance- Rs 205000 per annum
- A quick look at the admission procedure
- Students should pass 10+ 2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) as primary subjects for taking admission for BE course and for admission in MTech should obtain a degree in engineering from a recognized institute. Besides, they should qualify in GATE, PGCET or other engineering entrance exam of the national level whose score will be accepted by MS Ramaiah University.
So if you wish to give your career a boost, MS Ramaiah University is the right choice for you.
Call us on +91 6264 319 604 for management quota direct admission related enquiries in MSRIT