Table of Content
- 1 Management Quota Direct Admission in MBBS in 2022
- 1.1 Direct Admission in MBBS through Management Quota 2022
- 1.2 MBBS Admission
- 1.3 MBBS Admission Consultants in Bangalore
- 1.4 Education Consultants in Bangalore
- 1.5 ADMISSION CONSULTANTS SERVICES
- 2 TAKE ADMISSION IN COLLEGE OF YOUR DREAMS
Direct Admission in MBBS through Management Quota 2022
Few seats in every college are reserved for Admission under management quota. These seats are very less in number. We are the best place to start with to get, if you want direct admission in MBBS using Management Quota seats.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for taking Direct Admission in MBBS through Management Quota 2022 ?
- Candidates must have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination, recognized by State /
Central Government. The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB)
- Candidates must have passed these subjects (PCB) individually and must have obtained at least 50% of marks taken together in PCB (40% in the case of SC/ST/OBC).
- Candidates must havecompleted the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Documents Needs for Direct Admission in MBBS
Following are the Documents needed fortaking admission in MBBS using Management Quota Seats.
- All the original documents.
Certified copy of SSC showing date of birth.
- Certified copy of qualifying examination for MBBS.
- Migration certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
About MBBS :
MBBS is a undergraduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school in medicine and surgery by universities in various countries. In India, Medical Colleges accrediated by MCI(Medical Council of India) can provide the degree for MBBS.
Duration of MBBS course is 5½ years (4½ years of classroom study followed by a year of rotating internship). Students have to study 4 ½ academic years. These 4 ½ years are divided into 9 semesters, followed by one year compulsory rotating internship.
The period of 4 1/2 years is divided into three phases as follows:-
Phase-1 (12 months/2 semesters) includes Pre-clinical subjects such as Human Anatomy, Physiology including Bio-Physics, Biochemistry and introduction to Community Medicine including Humanities are taught.
Phase-II (18 months/3 semesters) includes Para-clinical and clinical subjects namely Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine including Toxicology and part of Community Medicine are taught.
Phase-III (24 months/4 semesters) includes Medicine and its allied specialties, Surgery and its allied specialties, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Community medicine is taught.
Our aim is to make the process of gettingMBBS Admission through Management quota less stressful by shining a light on the admissions process and providing you with a personalized strategy for success.
Our mission is to help you in 100% Safe & give you Genuine Admission using MBBS Admission through Management quota in Bangalore or all over India.
We also provide Direct Admission in MBBS through Management Quota in Bangalore in 2016. Call us on
We maintain transparency in all the payment procedure with all available mode of payment. All the payment has to be done in the college where you are taking admission.
Get Direct Admission in MBBS through Management Quota Seats
List top 25 private medical colleges in India recognized by the medical council of India.
- Direct Admission in Christian medical college Vellore,also known as CMC Vellore. A+++
- Direct Admission in Kasturba medical college,Manipal,also known as KMC. A+++
- Direct Admission in St. john’s medical college, Banagalore, A+++
- Direct Admission in Kasturba medical college,Mangalore,also known as KMC Mangalore,A+++
- Direct Admission in Bangalore Medical Research College and institute,Bangalore,A+++
- Direct Admission in Sri Ramachandra medical college and research institute,Chennai,A+++
- Direct Admission in Christian medical college,Ludhiana,A+++
- Direct Admission in Kempegowda institute of medical sciences,KIMS,Bangalore,A+++
- Direct Admission in M S Ramaiyah Medical college,Bangalore,A+++
- Direct Admission in Amrita school of medicine,Kochi,A+++
- Direct Admission in Sri Siddhartha medical college,Tumkur,near Bangalore,A+++
- Direct Admission in B.L.D.E Bijapur,Bijapur,Karnataka.A++
- Direct Admission in Sri Deveraj
- URS medical college,Kolar.A+++
- Direct Admission in Jawahar Lal Nehru medical college,Belgaum,A+++.
- Direct Admission in Dr. D.Y Patil medical college,Pune,A+++
- Direct Admission in Kalinga institute medical sciences,Bubhneshwar,A+++
- Direct Admission in Yenepoya University,Mangalore,A+++
- Direct Admission in Adi chun chun giri Medical college,Karnataka,A+++
- Direct Admission in Raja rajeshwari medical college,Bangalore,A+++
- Direct Admission in M V J medical college,Bangalore,A+++
- Direct Admission in MGM Medical college,Navi Mumbai,A+++
- Direct Admission in Bharti vidyapeeth Medical institute,Pune,A++
- Direct Admission in Krishna institute of medical science,Karad,Maharastra,A+++
- Direct Admission in NKP Salve institute of medical sciences and research center,A+++
- Direct Admission in S.N medical college,Bagalkot,Karnataka,A+++.
Do you want to become a doctor? It is the dream of many students. But, the majority of the students do not know the complete procedure of becoming a successful doctor. Medical is the most satisfying career where you treat people suffering from diseases, accidents, trauma and illness. However, just getting a degree is not sufficient you have to select the branch in surgery and medicine to become a specialist. The various branches of this stream are – Cardiology, Neurosurgery, Surgery, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology, and Paediatrics.
Are you looking for direct admission in MBBS? Here, you can find information regarding medical institute seats, entrance exam, and eligibility and admission procedure. Get Direct / Management Quota Admission in MBBS in Indian cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore by contacting us.
Direct Admission in Medical Colleges
398 medical colleges are in India. Out of these colleges, 215 medical colleges are private. They are approved by Medical Council of India. In management quota, there are approx. 12000 seats. 65% of the medical seats are filled through counselling based on state and central level entrance exam. The fees of direct MBBS admission in India for these seats can range annually from 3 Lakhs-10 Lakhs as per the college rating.
Eligibility for Direct Admission in MBBS
Students must have passed a 10+2 examination with chemistry, physics, and biology (Botany and Zoology) as mandatory subjects. The students who secured above 50% are eligible for direct MBBS admission in management quota. They should be NEET Qulaified
Admission Process in MBBS
The procedure for direct admission in medical colleges in MBBS is the painstaking process all over India. It is recommended to consult with the professional and reliable MBBS admission consultancy. After selecting the medical college for direct admission in MBBS, respective consultants will tell you about the college management and confirm your seat and they will tell you about the payment policy and payment procedure.
The objective of the exam is to choose the right candidates for direct MBBS admission. The entrance examination is conducted at University level, state level and central level for allocated MBBS seats. After appearing in the exam, the merit list is generated and those who got their name in the merit list, they need to select appropriate medical course and college. Students will be given admission according to their ranking in the merit list, choices filled and available seats.
Central Level Entrance Exams
15% seats are reserved for those students who pass All India Pre-Medical Entrance exam in India in all dental and medical colleges except Jammu Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh states. You will also find other universities which offer entrance test like CMC Vellore, JIPMER etc, for the direct MBBS admission in India to admit right candidates.
State Level Entrance Exams
Every state has its own policy to allot MBBS seats. States like Kerala, West Bengal, Maharashtra, etc conduct CET (Common Entrance Test) at a state level for direct admission in medical colleges. On the other side states like Tamil Naidu allocate MBBS seat as per the counselling which is purely based on the marks of 10+2 medical subjects.
Under the management quota, every private colleges and university can fill their 40% seats for eligible candidates. To get direct admission in medical colleges in management quota student should have passed in science subjects with 50% marks. If you are wealthy enough, then this is the back door entry to get admit yourself in MBBS course. In management seats, fees can vary from 50 lakhs-1 crores and even sometimes more than 1 crore.
MBBS Admission Consultants in Bangalore
Online educational and admission consultant services these days are gaining more popularity. Parents can easily search for medical admission consultant in Bangalore for the best medical colleges and other details with just one phone call and single mouse click. The majority of the parents think Bangalore is the best place for management, medicine, and engineering courses.
MBBS / Medical Admission Consultant in Bangalore provides you the legitimate services and bridges the gap between direct admission service providers and parents. Looking for admission in the best colleges is the effort between the admission counselors, students, and parents. Medical consultant will guide the students regarding what to choose as per their learning interests and capabilities and which college and branch to go for etc.
In Bangalore admissions in MBBS in management quota is very devouring and tough process. The admissions in medical colleges are increasing year by years. Bright students who mostly target law degrees or engineering degrees are finding these streams unstable and moving forward to medicine field. And so, the vast majority of the students are now approaching to the medical field.
MBBS / Medical admission consultant in Bangalore has various forms. A few of them are bigger firms that concentrate on direct admissions to a variety of graduate programs. They are not only limited to medical admissions. Rest of them are smaller firms. The focus of these firms is on medical admissions. There are also companies which provide both experienced consultant and medical focus. They conduct the 1-1 meeting with their clients. They possess deep knowledge regarding how to provide personalized guidance, how medical MBBS admission in Bangalore works, how to optimize the interview skills of the students etc.
Why Select Us as Yours Medical Admission Consultants?
Before going to any MBBS / Medical admission consultant in Bangalore you must know why the medical consultant the best admission providers.
- The aim of the consultant is to provide you the lowest budget seat in management quota in Bangalore reputed colleges. They offer you affordable rates as compared to industry.
- They diversify their services in assisting students from different regions to look for those entries which emphasise on best medical colleges.
- Medical admission consultants help students in clearing their doubts regarding funds, branches and colleges all over across Bangalore.
- They can bring down the stress of your family by providing appropriate guidance during the process of admission.
- Apart from the above services, the whole team of medical consultant in Bangalore give you full assistance with best ethical standards and practices.
- The real world know-how offers you the chance in selecting the right medical college in Bangalore.
- MBBS Admission Consultant in Bangalore will help you in finding the right college which will give you professional and economic success in this competitive world.
- Try to search whether they have a large network of clients with number of universities and colleges.
- They will tell you about the pros and cons of different colleges as per their weakness and strength. With the help of these you can decide which college is best for you.
- The consultants in Bangalore are many and you have to decide to whom you will approach. They will enrol you in such an environment with the help of which you can flourish your skills in medical science.
- Professional and honest attitude is must in consultant services.
ADMISSION CONSULTANTS SERVICES
Choose The Course of Your Choice